On December 4th 2019 the National Rehabilitation Center for the Blind – Plovdiv held the social experiment “A cup of coffee in the darkness” for the second time at the art-gallery in the archeological underpass in the center of the city. The gallery was established under the „Expanding the Center for Mutual Assistance, Integration and Support” Project. This time, there was again a great interest by the visitors. The guests of the gallery had the opportunity to put on black eyeglasses, which simulate total blindness and they had a chance to experience for a while the world of the visually impaired. After that, accompanied by an assistant, they had a cup of coffee and some sweets, while discussing the problems of the visually impaired people and the challenges in their every-day life. The participants expressed their feeling and impressions in a notebook and were surprised how perceptions change when the sense of sight is missing.
- Пилотно обучение за дигитални обучители в рамките на проект DIG.I.T.ABLE
- Тримесечен отчет за касово изпълнение на НЦРС –Пловдив, и тримесечен доклад за извършените дейности за периода 01.10.2023 г. – 31.12.2023 г.
- Взехме участие в проекта “I diversi siamo noi, nello sport – Anno 2023 (We are the different ones, inside sport activities field – Year 2023)
- Международен ден на хората с увреждания – 3 декември
- Работна среща – семинар на ръководителите на районни организации в Казанлък